Our work in Karnataka began over a decade ago. Since then, we have become a strong partner in the network of NGOs that work in the area of education and employability for young people.
Through our flagship youth employability program, MyQuest we have partnered with civil society organizations, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), universities and skill development agencies, reaching out to young learners between the ages of 17-30 years. The MyQuest program is implemented in all the 30 districts of Karnataka.
Under the Secondary Schools program, we equip high school students in 200+ govt. high schoools with skills for digital literacy, coding, career development, and building agency.
We aim to build attitude, skills among knowledge among young learners to make informed career and life decisions for their economic and social growth.
Our vision for Karnataka and other southern states of India is to impact 1.5 lakh learners by 2023, by develop 21st century skills through blended learning approach.
Strategy and Approach
The aim is to create meaningful learning experiences across all MyQuest centres in the state through:
- Blended learning – the use of digital lessons, outbound projects and industry exposure activities to create a blended learning environment and transform the traditional classroom.
- Focus on trainers – capacity building of trainers and institutions and to advocate the blended learning approach throughout our centres.
- Continuous support – engaging actively with trainers and institutes through online forums, visits, and other means.
- More than a job – a solid focus beyond jobs and on long-term career planning and development for students.
Through these approaches, we aim to empower vocational training institutes and skill-building organizations to transform their learning spaces by fostering collaboration, building capacity of educators and providing tech-enabled, scalable learning solutions.
- 87,902 Youth Trained
- 63% Youth In Work
- 1,226 Facilitators Trained
- 33,996 High School Students
- 232 Govt. High Schools
- 39 Vocational Training Institutes
- 152 Industrial Training Institutes
- 18 Partner Organizations
- 30 Districts
108, 2nd Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore