Quest Alliance was founded in 2005 as an innovation and collaboration–focused coalition of state governments, NGOs and social impact investors. For media / press inquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the objective of demonstrating and scaling up models that develop 21st century skills in learners & educators, we at Quest Alliance have been endorsing self-learning and the effective use of education technology.
We empower 5 million learners & facilitators with 21st century skills to drive social and economic growth. We strengthen learning ecosystems through education technology, innovation and collaboration.
Quest Alliance engages in research-based school-to-work advocacy for priority issues in school to work transition. We alchemize the cultures of:
- An Innovation Hub
- A Social Franchise
- A Leadership Springboard
- A Thought Leader for Policy Change
Aakash Sethi has over 13 years of experience in youth development programs, and has served in leadership roles in organizations like AIESEC, Ambuja Cements, Microsoft and International Youth Foundation where he designed, implemented and monitored multi-stakeholder processes for youth employability, school education and leadership development. He has engaged in developing networks for knowledge creation and policy advocacy in education, corporate responsibility and technology for development. He is an Asia 21 fellow, Common Purpose graduate and serves on the board of Science Meets Dharma – a Tibetan not-for-profit trust promoting science education for Tibetan monks. He has a graduate degree in Economics from St. Xaviers College, Ahmedabad.
At Quest, he is responsible for a partner network to facilitate program innovation, implementation, evaluation, knowledge sharing, policy advocacy and business development.
Chief Operating Officer:
Abhijeet Mehta has worked for over 10 years on vocational training and life skills projects for youth from disadvantaged backgrounds. Abhijeet brings rich experience in cultivating and driving multidimensional partnerships with global corporations and nonprofits. Abhijeet has worked in the Netherlands on the global leadership team of AIESEC; a stint as an analyst with Electrolux in China and a marketing manager for sports management agency Globosport. Abhijeet believes the quality of and access to education in underserved communities can significantly improve with the right mix of learning, design and technology.
At Quest, he works at the intersection of technology, content and design as well as on managing and growing relationships with donors and partners.
We have five main programs:
Anandshala - Strengthening capacities of schools to ensure students stay, engage and learn.
Secondary Schools - Fostering 21st century skills in adolescents using STEM concepts.
Educator Development - Creating 21st century educators to nurture effective teaching and learning.
MyQuest - Facilitating lean school-to-work transitions and career pathways for youth.
Change Leader’s Academy - Cultivating a community of leaders to drive and support change.
Quest 2 Learn - A two-day conference facilitating knowledge exchange and policy dialogue in the area of school-to-work transitions and future of work and learning. See: http://www.quest2learn.net/
- CNBC TV 18 and ICICI Foundation's Inclusive India Award for Emerging Non-Profit Urban Livelihoods 2014-15.
- Under the Ministry of Rural Development Sansad Aadarsh Gram Yojana, the Anandshala program was selected for the top 100 Best Practices in Education.
- Great Place to Work 2017 and 2018
- Our digital career exploration toolkit, Career Conquest, won the 2019 Design Education Initiative Award by Core77. This toolkit was supported by LinkedIn and designed by Treemouse.
- Our CEO, Aakash Sethi, was one of seven finalists announced for the 2019 Social Entrepreneur of the Year (India) Award by Schwab Foundation and Jubilant Bhartia Foundation.
- As part of the Future Right Skills Network, we were AVPN's inaugural 2020 Constellations Laureates, recognized and awarded for our efforts to transform India's ITI skilling ecosystem.
- Tier 1 certification from Give India, a national online portal promoting individual and employee giving.
- GuideStar Platinum Certification
#108, 6th Cross, 2nd Main,
1st Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560034